Expanded Metal benches from rollingbenches.com
RollingBenches.com offers a line of expanded metal benches manufactured with the same quality materials as our signature Ebb & Flow benches. Our benches with expanded metal tops are identical to our Ebb & Flow benches, except that they have expanded metal bench tops in place of Ebb & Flow trays.
Many customers like to have some of their benches with expanded metal tops, typically in parts of their retail areas. Our expanded metal benches have the same legs and framework, as well as the same extruded aluminum side rails and rounded corners as our Ebb & Flow benches. This allows for a completely cohesive appearance in areas with both types of benches.
The aluminum side rails extend approximately three inches above the expanded metal bench tops. This helps keep plants from being knocked off the benches by employees or customers. The aluminum side rails and the expanded metal tops that are hot dip galvanized after being formed result in a durable bench that will retain its clean, like new appearance for many years.
Max Roll Benches
- Bench structure galvanized 1” steel tubing
- Leveling header – 1 ¼” galvanized tubing, with 2” of leveling capability
- Anti-Tip bracket welded together with galvanized steel tubing
- Metal brackets to secure bench to concrete
- Extruded Aluminum side rails, rounded bench corners
- Molded polystyrene Ebb and Flow tray inserts
- Bench connector barbed through one end to connect to ¾” hose
- All necessary glue and fasteners for assemble
- All parts pre-drilled, pre-punched, pre-cut ready to assemble
All our benches are made to order for each customer. Ebb & Flow benches are available in many widths. We currently stock 4', 5', & 6' wide tray at our manufacturing warehouse. Many other widths are available as a special order. The bench lengths are completely custom, but generally must be at least 7 1/2 feet long as a minimum. Depending on our backlog of orders, we are usually able to ship orders of our stocked widths in about 2-3 weeks or less. Other special widths may take as long as 6-8 weeks to ship as our trays are manufactured in Europe.
Our 4' max roll benches offer welded anti-tip cross bars, and brackets to mount the legs to concrete, Max roll benches offer the best flexibility eliminating most useless aisle spaces!
Call us today 866-371-2665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a quote!
for a quote!